2. Vegetable broth( 2 cups)
3. Spinach( 2 cups chopped)
4. sesame oil( 1 tablespoon)
5. Soy Sauce( 1 tablespoon)
6. 18 package tempeh
8. Water( 1/2 cup)
9. Vegetable oil( 1 tablespoon)
10. Garlic powder( 1/2 tablespoon)
11. Dried sage( 1 tablespoon)
12. Dried thyme(1/2 tablespoon)
13. pinch of cayenne pepper
14. pinch of nutmeg
15. Maple syrup(1 tablespoon)
16. Nutrirional yeast( 1 tablespoon)
1.Add quinoa with 2 cup of vegetable broth in a saucepan and boil it at low heat for 15 minutes to make quinoa soft. Put it in a serving dish and cover it to keep warm.
2. Till the time quinoa is being cooked heat some sesame oil and add chopped spinach. Cook it for some time and add soy sauce into it. For sometime spinch will be ready. Mix spinach and quinoa and start cookin it with tempeh.
3. Slice tempeh into small pieces and add into 1/2 tablespoon salt and 1/2 cup water into a frypan. COkk it for sometime so that water will get evaporated . Then add the tempeh pieces into pan with vegetable oil. Then start frying the tempeh with seasonings of garlic powder, sage, cayenne, nutmeg, maple etc.to cover its outer surface properly.
Then add tempeh with quinoa and spinach and serve.
fat- 9.5 gm
fiber- 2.7 gm
proteins- 13.9 gm