1. Vanilla almond milk( 3 cups)
2.Ground cinnamon( 1 teaspoon)
3. Ground nutmeg( 1/4 teaspoon)
4. Raw honey( 1 tablespoon or other sweetener according to choice)
5. Fully cooked quinoa( 2 cups)
6. Almond( 2 tablespoon fully sliced)
7. Raspberries(1 cup or other berry according to taste)
1. Take a small saucepan, add vanilla almond milk. then add cinnamon, nutmeg as well as honey. Heat this mixture on a low heat, continuously stir the mixture until it bonds together. Take of the heat once this process has happened.
2. Take a serving bowl, add quinoa at the bottom of the serving bowl and then add some warm milk at the top of the quinoa.
3. Serve with almonds and berries as you like on the top of the mixture.
4. For chilled or cool serving and for making it more crispy serving first simoly warm the honey for some seconds. Add vanilla almond milk, cinnamon, ground nutmeg and honey and stir properly. Put milk on the cool quinoa and decorate it with almonds and berries on the top.Enjoy your serving in the breakfast.
fat- 9 gm
proteins- 9.7 gm
fibre- 3.2 gm