1.Virgin olive oil(1/2 cup)
2. Quinoa(1 and 1/2 cup)
3. Sweet potatoes( 1 and 1/2 pounds)
4. Ground pepper
5. Apple cider vinegar(1/4 cup)
6. Apples( 2 large)
7. Flat leaf parsley(1/2 cup, chopped)
8. Red onion( 1/2 medium, thinly sliced)
9. Baby greens( 8 packed cups)
1. Heat up the oven to 400 degrees. Take a saucepan and add olive oil to heat. Next add the quinoa and fry at moderate heat with continuous stirring for 2 minutes. Then add 3 cups of water with a pinch of salt and bring to the boil for 16 minutes. Then remove from heat and let it be covered till 10 minutes. Take out quinoa and spread it over baking sheet and keep in refrigerator to make it crispy.
2. Then take a baking sheet and add sweet potatoes with olive oil , salt and pepper and cook it till the time they becomes soft and golden and let it be cool.
3. In a bowl add remaining olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper then mix quinoa, apples, sweet potaotes, parsley, onion and greens and shake well and serve.
fat- 9.5 gm
fiber- 3.4 gm
proteins- 3 gm
Have a better recipe?
Fill out the form below we’re on the hunt for Vegan and Veggie bloggers to join our plant gang! Want more likes and follows? This is the opportunity for you.