1. Sugar Snap Peas( 1/2 Pound)
2. Quinoa( 1/2 cup rinsed and drained properly)
3. virgin olive oil( 1/4 cup and 1 teaspoon)
4. Salt and pepper( according to taste)
5. Pumpkin seeds( 1/2 cup salted and roasted)
6. Minced chives(1/2 cup)
1. Take a saucepan and add water into it. Boil water and add some salt into it. Add peas into boiling water and keep it for 1 minute to make them bright green and crispy. and then dry them by adding onto a large plate and cut into 1 inch pieces diagonally.
2.In another saucepan add 2 cup water and boil and then add quinoa into it. Cook for 15 minutes so that quinoa will become soft and water will get absorbed. Uncover and add into other bowl to make it cool at room temperature.
3. In another bowl, add oil, vinegar and salt as well as pepper according to taste. mix quinoa with peas as well as pumpkin seeds, chives and stir the mixture. serve by spreading salt and pepper according to taste on the top.This salad can be kept in refrigerator.
fat- 11 g
Carbohydrates- 25 gm
proteins- 6 gm
fiber- 3 gm