1.Red wine vinegar(1 cup)
2. Sugar(1/2 tablespoon)
3. Radish( 4 medium and thinly sliced)
4. Green beans( 1/2 pound)
5. Quinoa( 1 cup rinsed)
6. English cucumber(1, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch dice)
7. virgin olive oil( 3 tablespoons 1/2 each)
8. Salt and Pepper
9. Flat-leaf parsley( 2 tablespoon)
10.lemon juice( 3 tablespoon)
11. Feta cheese( 6 ounces)
1. Cook red vinegar with sugar at low heat in a saucepan. Add radish after removing from heat and wait for 1 hour to make it cool.
2. Then in a large saucepan boil water with salt and add green beans into boiling water for 3 minutes until they become crispy. Rinse beans with cool water to make them cool. make them dry and cut into 11/2 inch by length.
3. In another saucepan, boil some water and add quinoa and cook for 12 minutes to make them soft and then uncover and let them coool for 10 minutes.
4. Take a bowl, add cucumber with olive oil and spread salt and pepper. in another bowl, add quinoa with parsley, lemon juice and olive oil and spread salt and pepper according to requirement. Drain radhishes and add into quinoa with cucmber. beans and feta. shake well ans serve.
protein- 9 gm