1. Long grain brown rice( 1 cup)
2.Red quinoa( 1 cup)
3. virgin olive oil( 1/4 cup)
4. Onion( 1 small and properly diced)
5.Carrot( 1 sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick)
6. Mushrooms( 1/4 pound, stems removed and caps sliced)
7. Zucchini( 1 small, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick)
9. Broccoli(1, stems peeled, sliced into coin size, head cut into small florets)
10. one 12- ounce bunch kale
11. lemon juice(1/2 cup)
12. 2 garlic cloves
13. Warm water ( 2 tablespoon)
14. Red pepper( 1/4 tablespoon crushed)
15.1 ripe avocado
16. Mung bean sprouts(1 cup)
1. Take a saucepan, add water and brown rice and boil it for sometime. Cook until rice will become soft minimum upto 40 minutes. Drain the rice and keep covered.
2. Then in a small saucepan, add quinoa and water and boil them for 20 minutes so that quinoa will become soft and water will be absorbed.
3.In a skillet, add 2 tablespoon of oil and heat it. Add onion and cook for 4 minutes to make them translucent. Add carrot and cook for 3 minutes to make carrot soft. Mix shiitake cook for 4 minutes by covering the pan. then mix zucchini, salt and cook with continuous stirring for 3 minutes and transfer this mixture to a bowl.
4. Put 2 tablespoon of oil to skillet and add broccoli and cook by covering it on a low heat till the time they will becom deep brown. then mix kale again cover it and cook until both become soft. Spread salt and stir into vegetables.
5. Take a bowl, add tahini with lemon juice, garlic, warm water and red pepper and spread salt over it.
6. Add brown rice and quinoa rice and vegetables, diced avocado and bean sprouts at the top and serve.
sat fat- 2.9 gm
carb- 69 gm
fiber- 10 gm
protein- 15 gm
Think you can do better?
Get in touch to find out how you can gain more follows and likes on your page and join our network of featured bloggers. Email for more information