1. Dried black beans( 12 ounces)
3. Quinoa( 1 cup)
4. vinegar( 3 tablespoon)
5. Soy sauce( 1 tablespoon)
6. Fresh lime juice( 1 tablespoon)
7. 1 chipotle in adobe
8. virgin olive oil
9. 6 scallions( white and light part only)
10.Red onion( 1 small)
11. Yellow bell pepper
12. Cilantro(1/4 cup chopped)
1. Take a saucepan add cold water and beans and boil it. Let it be covered for 1 hour.
2.Drain and add beans into a pot with water. Cook at low heat for 1 hour 30 minutes to make them soft.For last 10 minutes add salt into it.
3. Then, In a saucepan add quinoa with water and a pinch of salt into it and boil it for 15 minutes at low heat so that quinoa will absorb all the water. Put the quinoa on a plate and let it be cool.
4. In a bowl add vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice with chipotle, olive oil and stir until blended. Mix black beans, quinoa, scallions, red onion, yellow pepper and cilantro with salt. Shake well before and serve.
Fat- 10 gm
Fiber- 3 gm
proteins- 6 gm