1.virgin olive oil(1/2 cup)
2. Quinoa(1 and 1/2 cup)
3. Sweet potatoes( 1 and 1/2 pounds)
4. Ground pepper
5. Apple cider vinegar(1/4 cup)
6. Apples( 2 large)
7. Flat leaf parsley(1/2 cup, chopped)
8. Red onion( 1/2 medium, thinly sliced)
9. Baby greens( 8 packed cups)
1. Heat up the oven upto 400degree. Take a saucepan add olive oil into it and heat it then add quinoa and fry them at moderate heat with continuous stirring for 2 minutes. then add 3 cups of water with salt and boil it for 16 minutes. Then remove from heat and let it be covered till 10 minutes. Take out quinoa and spread it over baking sheet and keep in refrigerator to make it crispy.
2. Then take a baking sheet and add sweet potatoes with olive oil , salt and pepper and cook it till the time they becomes soft and golden and let it be cool.
3. In a bowl add remaining olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper then mix quinoa, apples, sweet potaotes, parsley, onion and greens and shake well and serve.
fat- 9.5 gm
fiber- 3.4 gm
proteins- 3 gm